Hi everyone, today I wanted to share some crystals that I have found to be helpful during difficult moments. If you are interested in reading my crystal healing blog post, here it is: The World of Crystal Healing. Even though stones can't replace professional help (or connection from those around us), I have found them to still be nice companions and friends. Here are the ones I have reached for the most in times of need:
Black Tourmaline: Typically known as a deeply protective stone, black tourmaline feels like a nice shielding bodyguard. It is helpful to have on hand when you are in difficult environments or need a grounding presence in unfamiliar places. It is also nice to sleep next to and brings about a general sense of ease. If you don't have access to black tourmaline, smoky quartz is another option that has a similar energy.
Polychrome Jasper: I tend to reach for this stone the most when I am filled with grief and sadness. Polychrome Jasper seems to have a motherly and nurturing presence and is a reminder of our connection to the Earth.
Snowflake Obsidian: This stone is a form of obsidian that has white snowflake patterns on it due to cristobalite. Snowflake obsidian reminds us that no matter how dark things may get, there is always a possibility for a brighter future. This stone reminds us to hold onto hope and keep looking ahead.
Carnelian: Due to the bright oranges and reds of carnelian, it is a good stone to have on hand to give ourselves a boost of energy and vitality, especially when we need a break from heavier emotional landscapes.
Rose Quartz: Rose quartz is an all-around heart healer and is helpful to have on hand when there is deep emotional processing in this specific chakra. It also serves as a reminder to be gentle on ourselves when times get tough and to show ourselves as much love and care as possible.
Pink Tourmaline: Pink Tourmaline has the capacity to help "sew up" and heal layers of the heart center. A strong protector of your inner child, Pink Tourmaline reminds you to never reject your innocence, as this is where your true nature lies. It is an all-around helpful guide during times of healing deep childhood patterns/wounds, reminding us to embrace these more vulnerable aspects of ourselves with tender loving care.
Aegirine: Aegirine is a really powerful aura cleanser and has the capacity to pluck away dark and stagnant energetic pollution from the system.
Brown Opal: I like the calm stability of brown opal, and it is a really good general grounding stone to hold in your hands.
Flower Agate: This stone is basically the embodiment of spring. After a difficult time, it can sometimes be hard to turn a new leaf and embrace new possibilities. Flower Agate is a good guide for navigating a way forward into unfamiliar territory and blossoming into our highest potential.
I hope you found this article helpful; if you end up connecting with any of these stones, let me know how it goes for you.
Wishing you well,
Erica

Comments
Post a Comment